Careers at ECEC
We are a fast growing business with a strong team and we are looking to add to this and continue adding as we reach our targets/goals. You will have a career, not just a job with our amazing business and you will feel like a valued team player.
- Be part of a strong brand
- Develop your career
- Join our growing team
Apply and let us get your career moving in the right direction.
- Must be a Qualified 17th/18th Edition electrician minimum
- Must have own tools (specialist tools provided)
- Must be competent in both domestic/commercial installations
- Must be able to work alone unsupervised
- Must have a hard working and enthusiastic attitude
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Must have good communication skills to deal with clients
- Must be willing to learn new skills/training
- Must be able to use, after training, our on-line work app.
- Great leadership skills
- Project Management skills
As a successful candidates you will receive:-
- Excellent rates of pay (depending on ability)
- Overtime and bonus (when available)
- Extra training (as and when required)
- A van (if required)
- Branded uniform/PPE
- ALL the support required to help further your career with ECEC
- A great team to work with and grow with
Job Type: Full-time (Permanent)
Salary: £16.50-£19.00 per hour (depending upon experience & qualifications)
We have COVID guidelines in place for both our employees and clients.
We have opportunities for experienced 18th edition supervisors/electricians to join our team. Excellent rates of pay, PAYE & CIS options available.
Unit 30, Imex Business Centre, Bilston Glen Industrial Estate, Loanhead, Edinburgh EH20 9LZ
0131 281 1501